2010年12月26日星期日

delusions of the trip I Replica Omega 951167.79 Constellation Iris Watch would go on to Australia with my soul mate

Still though, I had a feeling that Australia held something special for me, although I didnt know what. Consequently, I kept saving it for that perfect trip, with that perfect person.I kept waiting and waiting. I had grand delusions of the trip I Replica Omega 951167.79 Constellation Iris Watch would go on to Australia with my soul mate. Still, I keep getting older, and a soul mate remains a figment of my imagination and bad movies. Nonetheless, the desire to travel to Australia has stuck with me, and finally a couple months ago I had a realization...what am I waiting for? I turn 29 this year, which, in case you didnt know, is almost 30.

Ive never put much stake in aging, or in the notion of worrying about aging (and I know, any reader out there older than me is currently scoffing), but its recently come to my attention that Ive spent the majority of my twenties wasting time and doing stupid , without any thought or care of time lost. And now here I am, still somewhat Replica Omega 1841.73.31 Constellation Quadra Watch directionless and unsure, and almost 30. So what was I waiting for? Nothing.So, I started asking around, trying to find climbing partners and friends to go with me. No luck. And one day, while driving across the bay bridge in San Francisco, I realized that my credit card, which Ive had for over ten years, accrues miles with United. Ive never cashed in any of those miles.

Heres my recently posted Video Review of my George J Von Burg Sport Chronograph. I reviewed the George J Von Burg here, and now Ive posted the video review as well so you can see that. The watch uses the workhorse ETAValjoux 7750, and measures 40mm in diameter. Swiss Made by GJVB, a privately owned, family-business Replica Omega 95 1292.70 Constellation Watch.I picked up this watch a while back, but hadnt gotten around to posting a short review on it. GJVB is a small swiss watch company that makes their cases and fits them with Valjoux 7750 Chronograph movements. All their watches use some variation of the 775x series of movements, and they all use the same case with different dial and hand combinations.