2010年12月26日星期日

I seem to Replica Omega 2577.75 Aqua Terra Watch find myself in constant

Hello to everyone out there in cyberspace!For those of you who dont know me, my name is Katie Brown. I am a professional rock climber and vagabond. I would tell you where Im based out of, but the problem is -- that is nowhere. I seem to Replica Omega 2577.75 Aqua Terra Watch find myself in constant motion, so my address changes every three months or so. The most stable things in my life are my relationship with my car and my dog.... oh, and climbing.Ive been climbing for fifteen years now. I move, I change, I search, but climbing is always there for me, grounding me in the contradiction of upward movement.

So, its on the eve of another climbing adventure that I begin this blog and I invite you, the reader, along for the ride.My plane leaves to Australia in about an hour.I think I was fourteen or fifteen when I first saw a picture of Lynn Hill (hands Replica Omega 1561.71 Constellation Watch down the most amazing climber Ive ever seen) climbing on a sweeping orange wall, dotted with white bits of chalk. I wanted to go there.And for some reason, the idea of going to Australia always stuck with me. One of my dream destinations. Friends returned home from trips saying that, while the climbing was spectacular, Australia itself wasnt all that special. Kinda like being in the states with an accent, they said.

Sounds like the guys at Tag are going to keep their relationship with Tiger Woman-Eater Woods. I dont really have a comment positive or negative. I personally things its overly done and im sure there are plenty of other ambassadors and world icons that have committed adultery. Nobodys perfect. But whatever. At least we know they'll Replica Omega 1186.75 Constellation Quadrella Watch still have the Tiger Woods watches.The partnership with Tiger Woods will continue, said Jean-Christophe Babin, President and CEO of TAG Heuer, but we will downscale the use of his image in certain markets for a period of time, depending on his decision about returning to professional golf. We will continue to actively support the Tiger Woods Foundation