2010年12月26日星期日

Replica Omega 1502.40 Constellation Watch looking for signs

So I picked up the phone and dialed.Ummm, Im just wondering how many frequent flyer miles I have, I asked the customer service lady.80,040 she responded.So how far can I get with that many miles?Well, you could go all the way to Australia, if you wanted...Yes! I did want to! Now, for better or worse, Im the kind of person who is always Replica Omega 1502.40 Constellation Watch looking for signs from the universe to point my way. Maybe its because decisions dont come easily to me...So then, this had to be a sign, right?Problem was, I still had no one to go with. Traveling alone isnt a big deal to me.

That I do all the time. Arriving at my destination and still being alone, though, well, that didnt sound so fun. Im not exactly the most outgoing person on the planet, so approaching strangers to ask for a belay isnt really on my to do list.I agonized over the decision of whether or not to go for days, until one night, at well after midnight, in a flurry of impulsiveness, I cashed in my 80,000 frequent flyer miles.And now here I am, Replica Omega 4614.50.01 Co-Axial Small Seconds Watch embarking on yet another adventure. And my flight is boarding. So stay tuned......and if you see a shy, somewhat awkward girl at the crag trying to muster up the courage to ask for a belay, well, thats me. :)--Katie Brown(Photo by Chris McPherson)

This one is the Sports model with white dial. One of the nicest features of this watch is the fine black out-lined hands, which looks fantastic against the white dial. The case measures a modest (by todays standards) 40mm diameter, but is plenty Replica Omega 2504.80 Aqua Terra Automatic Watch wide enough for my wrist size and in fact is quite well suited to me.The bracelet is all stainless as well, as I prefer the bracelet over the strap models. It seems like no matter how much I try to get into strapped watches, the bracelet always calls me back.